PBE may contain links to other websites, applications and other services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, applications and other services and we advise you to read the privacy statements of such websites, applications and other services you visit which collects personal information.
We collect personal information about you for the purpose of delivering and improving the site and the services we provide and to improve and develop our relationship with you.
We use the personal information we collect:
- to send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our services
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to verify and process payment when you purchase services from us.
- for verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your password or login details for our subscription services;
- for any other uses that you authorise.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other organisation without your consent.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are protected from unauthorized access and other similar risks.
All information gathered by PBE is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised PBE staff.
We review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying site users in this section of our site. You agree that such notification will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes. You agree that your continued use of our services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.