Online registration form for regular PBE 1-to-1 courses (children 7-12 yrs old)
In an event if there is no suitable time slot for you, we will do a full refund to you via paypal within 1-2 working days.
Note: It is very important that you enroll into the correct level. If you are unsure, click here ► for the on-line self assessment
Dear parents, it is important that you have read and fully understand and agree to our school policies before you enroll your child in our school.
School policies for regular 1-to-1 courses
1) NEVER postpone or book any lessons via your instructor. Instead, login at PBEIS with your login email and password OR via our administrators at the reception counter
2) To postpone your lessons, email the school at least 3 days in advance. A makeup lesson will be credited to you, which you can utilize it at any time. If your child is sick (and unable to give a 3 days in advance notice), a MC may be submitted to get a makeup lesson.
3) If you need to terminate your course, you have to email the school 4 weeks in advance. This will only allow us to fully refund you (via cheque) the $100 refundable deposit that you made during your enrollment. Please note that 'taking a break' or 'temporary suspension' for more than 1 month is the same definition as termination. After you terminate, you may return at any point of time without incurring additional administrative fees.
4) Your school fees for the next month are due at the end of the current month.
5) Regular lessons are fixed on a weekly basis. For example, if you have booked Tuesday 7pm for your lessons, your regular slot will be every Tuesday 7pm by default. Makeup lessons are different. Makeup lessons cannot be booked during the regular slot. In other words, makeup lessons cannot replace any of your regular lessons. Makeup lessons cannot be use to 'offset' as payment for your next monthly school fees.
Upon clicking the submit button, I understand and agree with all of the above school policies.